Triple D Books is a small publishing company based in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales. It was founded in 2000 by Zita Denholm.
- We publish under our own imprint – off-beat work by established writers (The Reciter Series) and on-beat work by newer lights (T.Y.S.O.N)
- We publish for other entities (I Go to Mass for the Diocese of Wagga Wagga, The Crookhaven for the late Frank Caffery)
- We prepare material for printers and supervise it through the process (San Isidore Story for Brian Junck)
- We find and work with book designers and award-winning illustrators
- We edit for organizations whose own facilities are overloaded
- We check academic work from journal articles to PhD theses in length – our experience ranges from History to Radiography, with by-ways into Human Resources Management and Information Technology – we are helpful to writers whose first language is not English and to techno-heads who are not sure how to put sentences together
- We turn messy corporate brochures into literate handbooks – confidentiality prevents our naming our clients!
We offer a complete package: full editing and proof-reading services, design and layout, price quotes from printers, supervision of printing.
We will produce the book that you – and we – can be proud of!